My New Pink Button is yet another product out there to “beautify” your vagina. My New Pink Button is a powder dye that you apply to your labia. The dye comes in four shades: Marilyn, Bettie, Ginger, and Audry.
Besides the dye being totally and completely offensive to women’s vaginas everywhere, it just appears to be a sketchy product. The website makes it difficult to find out the details about My New Pink Button. Once you find the desired information, the kit makes the product look totally unappealing
Here is the description of how the product was thought up and its features.
My New Pink Button (tm) is a temporary dye to restore the youthful pink color back to your labia. There is no other product like it. This patent pending formula was designed by a female certified Paramedical Esthetician after she discovered her own genital color loss. While looking online for a solution she discovered thousands of other women asking the same questions regarding their color loss. After countless searches revealing no solution available and a discussion with her own gynecologist she decided to create her own. Now there is a solution!
• Bettie - Think of that favorite lipstick you wear for those dressy black tie affairs and think "Bettie". This shade blends with a woman's own skin tones to bring out that "sexy hot pink, I am fired up, look". Go dancing this weekend and remember to bring "Bettie" along!
• Dye System Kit includes 20 disposable applicators, mixing dish, labia colorant dye and instructional guide.
• Our Products are Never Tested on Animals, but it will bring out the Animal in You!
• Easy to use - applies in just one minute - and your pink is back!
• 20 applications per bottle
Unfortunately, there are no safety guarantees. Also, although it is nice for the animals that they are not tested on, one must wonder where and how it’s been tested. Below is the profile of the creator provided on the website.