Monday, February 15, 2010

Targeted Women Talk About Women as Targets....

I know that I always revert back to Sarah Haskins as the authority on just about everything, but I felt that this episode of "Targeted Women" was especially entertaining; Sarah talks about home security systems, and how they “protect the helpless woman.”



These home security system videos all depict a woman being comforted by a company operator within seconds of a home intrusion and suggest a burglar will be deterred simply by a loud noise. I don't buy it. So, rather than investing $99/month in a home security system and lulling yourself into a false sense of security, my recommendation would be to take a self defense class and enact other measures to protect your home and yourself...such as deadbolts and flood lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment